The 16th of November I received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. 😀 Thank you very much indeed Live Blissful http://liveblissful.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/very-inspiring-blogger-award/ for nominating Sugar and Spice Baking.
Live Blissful publishes delicious vegan recipes in her blog such as her Peanut butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies http://liveblissful.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies/. Definitely worth a look!
Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about me:
- I love Swedish pancakes with cream and jam on
- I love vanilla custard
- I prefer haddock to cod
- I like fish and chips
- I drink loads of tea
- I love fudge
- I think Marmite smells funny
The nominations go to:
Blessed with a Star on the Forhead: http://blessedwithastarontheforehead.wordpress.com/
Katherine’s Daughter: http://katherinesdaughter.com/
Peri’s Spice Ladle: http://perisspiceladle.com/
Island Vignettes: http://islandscribbler.wordpress.com/
Canadian Hiking Photography: http://hikingphoto.com/
My weight loss journey: http://birgitlikes.wordpress.com/
Practical Practice Management: http://www.gotoppm.com/
Sweet Little Thang: http://sweetlittlethang.wordpress.com/
~~~lovely buns ~~~: http://lovelybuns.wordpress.com/
Motherhood Is An Art: http://motherhoodisanart.com
Homemade with mess: http://homemadewithmess.wordpress.com