I have received the lovely Beautiful Blogger Award from the inspiring Blogger, Birigit, who runs the Blog My weight loss journey:
Birgit describes in her Blog her great and hard work with losing weight. Many people find it difficult and hard to lose weight, but Birgit shows that NOTHING is impossible as long as you have the faith, wants to work hard with it and are determined to see changes in your personal life and with your body, and yes she is doing a fantastic job! Thank you Birgit for sharing your private thoughts and experiences and also for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I feel very honoured. 😀
Here come the rules for this award:
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Tell 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award and comment on their blogs to let them know
7 things about myself (😛):
- I enjoy going to the gym for a run
- I love baking and it is always great fun to try new recipes.
- I just love the German Football Team.
- I like London’s Underground; especially due to that you don’t have to wait so much for the next train to arrive.
- I am definitely a so-called city person.
- I like the weather in England (apart from when it’s raining). 😛
- I like IKEA; it definitely feels like home. 😀
The nominations go to:
- Live Blissful: http://liveblissful.wordpress.com/
- Island Vignettes: http://islandscribbler.wordpress.com/
- Mummy Drinks Tea: http://mummydrinkstea.com/
- Lovinghomemade: http://lovinghomemade.com/
- Cowboys and Crossbones: http://cowboysandcrossbones.wordpress.com/
- Sweet Little Thang: http://sweetlittlethang.wordpress.com/
- Peri’s Spice Ladle: http://perisspiceladle.com/
Happy Beautiful Blogger Award & Blogging Everyone! 😀