Sugar and Spice Baking has received a new award!!! 😀 😀 😀 I do love hearts and love so I felt honored when I received the Liebster Blog Award from a beautiful and lovely lady who writes the blog Island Vignettes (http://islandscribbler.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/thank-you-for-another-lovely-blog-award/#comment-285)
She’s very down to earth; writes about important things such as “Jamaica 50 Event: Book Readings in Emancipation Park”; friendly and intelligent!
Caribbean… here we come!!! 😀
A Blog Award without rules wouldn’t be an award right?! 😛 Hehehe…
Here we go!
(1) Thank the person who nominated you
(2) Answer 11 questions
(3) Nominate 11 Bloggers for the award and inform them.
- The Book that changed your life: I would say – “Maria-Teresa’s life-experiences…”
- Your favourite author/writer: Sophie Kinsella
- Your pet and its name: Don’t have any pet at the moment, but I want a brown Labrador which will have the name Cookie (James if you read this!! Don’t forget this!!!) 😛
- The craziest thing you have done: hahaha… don’t think I would say it here!
- Your best friend: They would not want their names here!
- A childhood prank: I was always nice when I was a little girl 🙂
- Favourite musician: Good question!! I have loads; Taio Cruz, Frank Sinatra, Flo Rida, Katy Perry etc.
- A Place you would love to visit: Caribbean
- If you had 5 minutes left to live, what is the one thing you would do?: Another good question! I have no clue!
- Favourite Sport: Running
- Definition of love: When you give your heart to other people without being selfish and wanting something back. Also, when you want other people to be happy and are not jealous of them!
Aaand the NOMINATIONS go to:
😀 😀 😀 😀
Happy Liebster Award!! 😀
/Sugar and Spice Baking