I feel blessed and I am very GRATEFUL for all the lovely attention my blog… Sugar and Spice Baking has received! Thank you ALL for reading my blog. It means a lot to me! I am not a professional baker, but I bake all my cakes, buns and cookies etc. with a great deal of passion and love! 😀
A few days ago, when I was running at the gym I was thinking about that I wanted to write a blog post about a few of the many amazing bloggers I have got the honor to be a part of their lives by reading their lovely blog posts. I find it very important to highlight and show my gratefulness to the people I care about and to the people I see which are doing a great and amazing job.
I also find it vital to encourage people; to let them know that they are special and have amazing personalities…. The funny thing with life is that when you have nice thoughts about other people or want to do something for them, good things will come back to you in one way or another. Yesterday, I’ve got the honor to receive a lovely blog award from Peri’s Spice Ladle (http://perisspiceladle.com/2012/09/25/a-shower-of-awards-praise-and-recognition/ )
Peri’s Spice Ladle...Thank you again for the nomination! I am a big fan of Indian food!!! I just love it, even if I sometimes cry a lot when I eat it, hahaha. When I found your blog, I was very impressed by your great cooking skills. You definitely know how to cook Indian food!! Yum, yum, yum… 😀
Here come the rules…. 😛 (We just LOVE rules don’t we??!!! Haha)
- Pay credit to the one who nominated you.
- Place a link to the one who nominated you on your award page.
- Using the anagram of the word ‘FAMILY’ tell us the attributes you bring to the family of bloggers.
- Nominate at least 4 other people to be in your family of bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
And the Award Goes to:
- motherhoodisanart.com (Melissa, I have always LOVED your blog since the first day I laid my eyes onto it. I love how you are treating your kids with a great deal of care and love. They are very lucky to have you as a mother! I can really tell, from what I have read, that you are an amazing and caring person with a great sense of humour.)
- sweetlittlethang.wordpress.com (This is a wonderful blog for everyone who wants to create cute baking things with their family such as stuff for Halloween, Christmas or just arrange lovely autumn projects for kids).
- letlifeinpractices.com (Many families need some good advices in life at some point, therefore I would like to nominate Kristin’s blog. She’s a wise woman, licensed psychotherapist and a person with great psychological skills.)
- bakingwithsibella.com (Sibella, you make bread and cakes which every family would love to eat! I am 100 % sure that your family loves your baking…. I would definitely do it! Yum yum yum!)
- petit4chocolatier.wordpress.com (Judy, I love your blog. Every family needs a treat sometimes and then they have come to the right place by reading and looking at your amazing pastries!)
I could make a LONG list of the blogs I do love to follow and about the individuals who are doing a great job, but today I want to nominate and highlight these 5 amazing bloggers!
Happy Family Of Bloggers’ Award! 😀
/Sugar and Spice Baking
Me with my dearest and amazing boyfriend!